cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable Now Producer Not Opening after Two Installs

0 Kudos

Hello, we have a person that just installed 1908 Producer. They said they were able to connect to Manager yesterday with the SSO. Today, we were conducting Producer training and this person could not open their Producer. It kept throwing the Watch Dog message and asking them to restart. Our help desk has uninstalled and reinstalled twice now but still the same issue. Any advice?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

DirkManuel
Active Contributor

If they haven't done much work / don't have anything checked out for editing, delete their local repository and let it recreate the next time they connect. May take a while, depending on how much material is in your Workarea.

If you DO have a large Workarea, try only synchronizing the areas you're actively working on (delete local for the other bits).

I have found that having a lot of the structure expanded and/or having the 'double tree' view open also slows things down to the point where it crashes on restart. I suggest getting into the habit of being in single tree view with everything collapsed when you exit - it seems to speed up starting up again.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Thanks Dirk! That fixed the issue.

0 Kudos

Thanks Dirk. I'll have him try this and thank you for the best practice advice.