cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I install Producer on my PC for SAP Enable Now Cloud version?

ankur_bijalwan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Can I install Producer on my PC for SAP Enable Now Cloud version? I know it can be done for On-premise version. If yes, then where should I go to download the Producer installer file?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

DirkManuel
Active Contributor

Technically it is possible to install the on-prem producer and connect this to a cloud Manager (back-end). However, it's not actually offered/supported, for a number of reasons. Also, as you note you need the installation files and these are only made available to customers who have purchased on-prem licenses. If you have a solid technical justification as to why you need to do this (e.g. very low-bandwidth or unreliable internet connection) ask your SAP CEE/CSP and see what they can tell you.

robertway1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Sounds like you have SAP Enable Now Cloud and you want to install Producer, right?

You will need to install the App Launcher first. Navigate to Help > Download SAP Enable Now App Launcher and install it.

After that you should be able to see a link to Open Producer on the top right of the screen:

Click on that, and you will be prompted to save a file called Producer.senl. Save the file in your PC and that will kick off the installation.