cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable Now 2005 Black Question Marks on Archive Import and Different Font in Description Field

0 Kudos

Hello, I just imported our 1908 production DKP into our upgraded 2005 QA environment for testing. I noticed some objects show a black question mark and did not import. Is this because the author may have had the object "open" in their workarea? I checked the 1908 Manager environment but did not see anyone had the write token. Also, I noticed font sizes have changed in the Description field for some of the simulations. Has anyone else seen this with 2005 on-prem?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jbernal2022
Advisor
Advisor

Sally the Black Question mark means the producer is not in sync with the manager or someone has deleted something from the sever and your local producer was not updated.

If you right click on the item you should see an option to update from server or check on server to sync these items.

You can also click on the workarea in your explorer view and the click on sever workarea and click on update all objects from sever.

Hope that helps,

Jesse

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Thanks Jesse, I thought it would be something along these lines. Thanks for the quick reply!

0 Kudos

I figured out why text size is different, pointing to default text styles, versus our customized text styles.