Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EC Import Basic employee data

former_member26282
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am Super Admin with all possible permission roles and I cannot find Import Employee Data in action search. I have only Import Employee Extended Information( Personal Info, Background Info, Trend info). How am I supposed to import a CSV with Basic employee Info?

Thank you in advance, regards

RinkuSinha
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Marko,

You can add new users by navigating to Admin center> manager users>add new user--quick add/detailed add user

Hope this information helps.

Cheers,

Rinku Sinha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nlgro023
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you go to admin center --> tools --> see all --> (you can do CTRL+F to find it:) Import Employee Data, do you not get the option either? If it is there it may be a bug or it could be that it is not configured as part of manage action search.

If that option is not available, you may either be lacking it in your permissions (Import Employee Data --> Import Employee Data) or the RBP rights are not synced. You may ask your partner or SAP to run the RBP sync then.

former_member26282
Participant
0 Kudos

Still I cannot find it. And I have a role that has all possible user permissions.

nlgro023
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then either you have a non-ec environment you are supporting (which has the old school manage users option) or something is wrong and you may want to log a ticket with SAP.