Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP FICO - ASSISTANCE WITH ROLE

Hi Experts,I have been working as an SAP FI A/R associate for 1 year and 6 months.Right now i have been offered as a FI/CO junior cunsultant in small IT firm.From the employers information the deputation will be in clients place Kolkata.I am confuse...

Switching to SAP Consultancy

Hi all,I am a Cost & Management Accountant, at 42 yrs of age. Now I want to switch to SAP Consultancy.Until today, I had a 12 years to teaching experience for accounts & finance, cost & management. before that I had some Programming experience in CoB...

Java Developer to ABAPer

Hi All,I am Java Application Developer for the past 3 years and now I would like to shift my career to SAP ABAP.Can anyone tell me how to start learning SAP ABAP other than attending SAP trainings?Regards,Anil

SAP FICO Certification

Dear AllI want to know the differene between SAP FICO Functional Consulant, SAP FICO Tecnical / Configuration Consultant and SAP FICO Solution Consultant?Also the Curent Recommended books for the three tracks?What Verson of Certification should I pre...

I am bored

I am getting bored now a days. Not much to do even though I am at client side. Can any one suggest me something to do at cleint side when i am not having any work

SAP FI Fresher

Hi Gurus,I am a certified sap consultant for fi Module. i have a 3 years of domain experinece in accounts payable in bpo sector and a sap end user. i am currently looking for a job in bangalore and currently there is no openings. Kindly let me know h...

Switching to SAP

Hi,My self sanjay, i have around 13 years of IT Industry experience, I developed and implemented ERP projects in NCR, till now i not have any experience on any ERP products, I want to switch my career into SAP, Please suggest how much time will take ...

is ABAP going to lie down under java ?

Hi,rumours are going on that Java will be the major programming language for SAP in future, though abap will not die, as all those web article say, but its defintely going to lie down under, java, is it not additional burden for a developer being in...

Resolved! Switching from C/C++ engineer to SAP-ABAP

Hi,I have an experience of 3.5 yrs in IT. I am into C/C++/Perl development on Unix and RTOS ,and integeration, testing and delivery.I am planning for a switch into SAP-ABAP and planning to take "course + certification" from SIEMENS (BANGALORE), Pleas...

BI with ABAP career

Hi experts, I have already learned ABAP and now i want to learn BW/BI. This combination is better for my career or not ........... if i put my resume after march ABAP with BW/BI then can i get more calls........ I am waiting for yours sugges...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.

Top kudoed authors
Top Kudoed Posts