Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Career as BASIS Admin

Dear All,I am working on SAP since last 1 year on BASIS.I have total more than 10 years of experiance and I am good on Oracle DBA activity (in Unix, Windows and Linux environment), Oracle Developer and good knowledge of general O/S administration.I h...

real time scenarios

Hi Experts,I am Fresher with good conceptual and practical knowledge. Now I want to update myself by working with some real time scenarios with specifications.Can anyone help me in this issue. Regards,Vishwa

Resolved! ABAP Consultant - BI or PI

Hi , I am an ABAP consultant with 4 years of experience, now I want to learn cross skill. In my organization I have opportunity to work on both BI and PI.Please suggest me BI or PI will be good for my career. Regards,Ashok

wanted a true and unbiased suggestion

sir/ mami am fresher and these days i am learning ABAP.extacly i m not getting proper career visualisation in ABAP.and as you know freshers are struggling hard to join a good company in this domain.pls suggest me with good aspects and a appropiate p...

regarding Career planing

Hi every one,i have 3+ yrs of experience in sap-abap. Now i'm planing to learn new things in sap.So i learn sap-fi/co module. I don't have any domain experience in Account field. So shall i continue with this module as a technofunctional consultant o...

Overseas placements-worth taking risks?

Hey,Maybe carreer centre is right forum for this question but cause of lack of audinace, im posting it here.Moderators please set me free:-)Just wanted to check how these overseas placement work.Few consultancies hire you here and place abroad.Is thi...

Post-Graduation in ERP/SAP

Hi Experts,I have 3.5 yrs of work exp in SAP HR Functional. I want to streamline my career towards SAP/ERP. I want to pursue a Post Graduation in ERP from a good Institute/University. Currently I hold a BTech degree in Electronics.I have read about M...

Somdeb by Active Participant
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

mba in which field

Hi AllI am new in SAP ABAP ,and i want to do MBA for upgradation in my skills. but i dont know in which field i should do MBA.Which will help me in growing my carrer in this field.

bi

Hi, i am usha i learned SAP BW module, now i think to learn BI or BO which one is better to learn course BI Or Bo.these two courses which one is better and i want settled in my carrier also.

Learning SAP PS Module

Hai all, I am Ravikumar had knowledge in SAP SD now i want to learn SAP PS Module. So I kindly request you all Plz suggest me the future career growth in PS with SD.. I have completed MBA also.Waiting fir u r reply...Thanking you all...Ravi...

SAP FICO - ASSISTANCE WITH ROLE

Hi Experts,I have been working as an SAP FI A/R associate for 1 year and 6 months.Right now i have been offered as a FI/CO junior cunsultant in small IT firm.From the employers information the deputation will be in clients place Kolkata.I am confuse...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.

Top kudoed authors
Top Kudoed Posts