cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Enable Now Certification

nkuaryans
Explorer
0 Kudos

Is SAP Enable Now certification bening removed from CER006 - SAP Global Certification Online Exam ?

rashi_sawhney
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Neeraj,

Click here to see all certifications included in CER006. Currently, the below two Enable Now certifications are part of this list:

C_SEN_2005 - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Enable NowView DetailsC_SEN_2011 - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Enable NowView Details

Regards,

Rashi

maqsoodsyed
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello There,

I need guidance on how to prepare for "SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Enable Now" certification ?

Best Regards,

Maqsood SyedtioAssociate - SAP Enable Now

nkuaryans
Explorer
0 Kudos

I used SAP Learning Hub and studied SEN 100, 200, 300 and 50 course guides for my certification. You can take the subscription from SAP Learning hub and start your learning journey.

maqsoodsyed
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

Thank you very much for your response.

Can you please clarify below points as well

1. Which one should I pick and subscribe to in order to prepare for SAP Enable now certifications?

2. Can I register the FREE for the certifications indicated below once I've enrolled in SAP Learning Hub?

Best Regards,

Maqsood Syed

nkuaryans
Explorer
0 Kudos

I used the SAP Learning Hub, professional edition but it is better you to reachout to SAP sales team for better recommendation.

For exam, Please note SAP learning Hub only give you access to learning content not for the exam. For Certification exam you purchase CER006 - https://training.sap.com/course/cer006-sap-certification-exam-six-attempts-certification-online-010-...? (which will give you 6 attamps) or CER001 - https://training.sap.com/course/cer001-sap-certification-exam-one-attempt-certification-online-010-u...? (which will give you 1 attamp only).

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ShaneLipke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

I have just checked with the team that manage the Enable Now certification and there definitely is no plans to remove it from CER006. Not sure why it temporarily disappeared but it is back and there is no plans to remove it.

Regards
Shane

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

KristinaKunad
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

please accept this answer if the comment from Rashi answered your question.

There are no plans that I know of to remove SAP Enable Now certifications from the CER006.

Take care,

Kristina