Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compensation - Guidlines

Emmy2
Explorer
0 Kudos

hello Community !

Do you have an idea about the reason behind the following issue :

I have configured the guideline correctly, and once i launch the worksheet , i can't see the expected result of the guideline in the launched worksheet !

Thanks in advance 🙂

xavierlegarrec
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi irifqui

It's almost impossible to help you without a recording or screenshots here, please provide them.

Xavier

Emmy2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello xavierlegarrec thank you for your respond !

Here is the screenshots of the configured guideline and the result of it in the worksheet :

xavierlegarrec
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

irifqui

Can you share a screenshot of the guideline settings too ?

I think it is most likely a FTE or Proration issue: https://blogs.sap.com/2021/06/17/fte-and-proration-examples-in-compensation/

Please make the FTE column visible for them and send new screenshots.

Emmy2
Explorer
0 Kudos

xavierlegarrec

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

xavierlegarrec
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

irifqui

If your template local currency centric ?

I believe that’s your issue : either load the amount in local currency in the guideline table OR switch your template to functional currency centric in Plan Setup so that’s its aligned with the currency used in your guideline table.

Or use % instead of amounts as guideline values.

Emmy2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello xavierlegarrec

I've tried every suggestion you've come up with. but still remaining the same issue

i tried to launch the worksheet woth another team where i give the base salary to only one employee , and the result was the guideline works well for the employees who don't have Comp data in EC and doesn't work with one who has the base salary I filled in.

xavierlegarrec
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

irifqui

Can you please share your xml ? you can remove any customer reference, zip it and attach it here or you can send it as a DM to me.

Please also share the currency exchange rate table.

All the best

Emmy2
Explorer
0 Kudos

hello dear xavierlegarrec i appreciate your effort and your help !

but i'm sorry im not able to share with you the xml file through a private message ,I don't see where I can send you a private message

Thank you again for all the help you gave

xavierlegarrec
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

irifqui You can send a message directly in the HXM partner community forum (it works fine there):

https://partnercommunity.successfactors.com/t5/Compensation-Management/bd-p/Compensation-Management

All the best,

Xavier