cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import Declaration

former_member719312
Discoverer
0 Kudos

There are POs that have not been imported and have not been GR. PO's were not deleted in the past and POs were closed by clicking the Delivery Completed section. These POs appear in the create customs declarations section of GTS. What can we do to make sure that these POs do not appear open in the IDIS report? Do you have any information that we can close them without taking action? How should we proceed, as exposure will affect our completion rates?

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi and welcome to the SAP Community!

Thank you for visiting SAP Community to get answers to your questions. Since you're asking a question here for the first time, I recommend that you familiarize yourself with https://community.sap.com/resources/questions-and-answers (if you haven't already), as it provides tips for preparing questions that draw responses from our members. For example, you can outline what steps you took to find answers (and why they weren't helpful) and share screenshots of what you've seen/done. The more details you provide, the more likely it is that members will be able to assist you.
Should you wish, you can still edit your question.
Finally, if you're hoping to connect with readers, please consider adding a picture to your profile as it encourages readers to respond to you. Here's how you do it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5JdUbyjfMA&list=PLpQebylHrdh5s3gwy-h6RtymfDpoz3vDS.

Best,
Lena
SAP Community Moderator

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yücel,

Your question doesn't seem very clear to me. When you say "have not been imported", do you mean that the goods will be imported from another country, but have not yet arrived, or something else?

And in exactly which GTS work-list(s) do you see the P.O's?

And can you close them without taking action? - no, of course not: some action is always needed to close a work-list item.

Thanks for your clarifications.

Regards,
Dave

former_member719312
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

When I say "have not been imported", I mean initially, POs were created for import. However, imports were later abandoned. The problem begins precisely at this point, because instead of deleting the POs, the Delivery Completed part was clicked and the POs were closed. In other words, it seems systematically that IDIS needs to be done since the POs are marked as Delivery Completed, although the import process is not performed for these POs.

I see these POs in the “Create Custom Declarations for Goods Receipts” work list.

I want it not to appear in the IDIS work list, because no imports actually occured. The problem stems from POs “Delivery Completed” completion.

Thank you for your answer.

Best regards,

Yücel

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry for another question instead of an answer, but what do you mean by 'IDIS'?

Thanks,
Dave

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Yucel

if you do not want the GR and del completion to be taken into account did you try the setting which says where if you want to create Customs Declarations before Goods Receipt if that works it would not take into account delivey completion in my opinon

Refer this KBA .

1465936 - KBA: Settings for PO and IBD transfer to GTS

Regards

Vinita