Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Adobe Forms - Question mark field

darko_mitovski
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I made a copy of F130_LIST_01 Abobe Form and i want to redesign it. But in the tables inside the form in the header there are several currancy columns and the fields in the hierarchy are with question mark symbol (not standard Text fields). I can't rename them, and when i click on one of those fields i am redirected to the root (First page). Also the translations for those header fields are in German language, i also checked all translations and English translation is present (when i try to print the form everything is in English,only those header fields are in German).

Adobe Forms issuewith field.png

How to solve this issue. Thanks

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
You could check OSS note 2431785 to see if it's relevant.
Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Yes, deleting the fields and recreating them is the quickest alternative, and I tested it out in our dev system because we have the same display on our version (S4 2020).

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

darko_mitovski
Explorer
0 Kudos

Just in case someone has the same problem. I delete all the tables inside the form and recreate them with same names, bindings and other properties, and everything work fine.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

darko_mitovski
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. I already checed this note, i have English translations in the system for those Balance confirmation PDF forms. I cant't understand why those fields are not editable. Maybe the fastest solution is to delete those tables and recreate them from scrach.