This is Balaji Rengarajan from Cardinal Health International India, a GCC of Cardinal Health Inc., USA. I am responsible for leading SAP Development team from Bangalore, India.
We wish to host SAP Code Jam in our Bangalore office on the following topics.
1. ABAP Cloud and RAP
2. Cloud Application Programming model (CAP)
Kindly let me know the process and the feasibility.
Thanks & Regards,
It was good to meet you in person at SAP TechEd. Apologies for late reply as we were quite held up with TechEd activities.
Thank you for showing interest to host a SAP Codejam.
Below few points will help you to clarify initial questions.
1. SAP Codejam is a SAP community event which means it's open to SAP community i.e customers/partners.
2. We will create an event and open for registration. Anyone who registers should be allowed to attend the event.
3. SAP will not charge for this event. As a host, you need to provide us a training room set up to do the hands on exercises. We, the Developer Advocates will come to the venue where you want to host the Codejam and conduct it.
4. The topic of ABAP Cloud and CAP is fine for us.
We can discuss over a meeting on the next steps.