Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Commissions: Generic Attributes for Payments

mbroeker
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Community,

In a current project, I came across a question that you might be able to help me with: Is it possible to use generic attributes for payments?

The customer wants to have some customer fields on the payments, so that they can be exported via the CSV export feature in the UI (payments workspace).
I can't find any generic attributes in the customization for payments, so I can't just add them via the UI. However, I have seen that the fields for generic attributes in the CS_PAYMENT table exist on the database.

I could imagine that you could fill the fields via a StageHook, but can you display them in the UI and use them for the export?

Thank you and best regards,

Maximilian

SAPLeslie
Advisor
Advisor

Hello mbroeker generic attributes are not available in the CA_Payments table. Payments cannot be changed via the UI either.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Chris_Hovan
Associate
Associate

Hi Maximilian -

In the current product, payment rules do not exist, meaning those rules cannot write to the generic attributes, and like you mention, the customizations workspace does not have the ability to display the generic fields, even though I can confirm that they do exist on the payment table.

As you also mention, a stage hook could be used to populate them, but there would not be a way in the UI to see the generic field data, so the export from the UI would not include this data, even if it was populated. A database export would have this data as long as your query includes it.

Chris

mbroeker
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

thanks for your answer, then I guess it doesn't work. But it would be an interesting feature for the future, I think custom fields at the payments is not an unusual requirement.

Best regards,

Maximilian

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pga_2022
Discoverer
0 Kudos

maximiliano buenas tardes tendras por favor algun material en español que me sirva para estudiar este modulo de comisiones o alguna presentacion ?