cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting on LMS administration access

dannir
Explorer

We have over 250 administrators across the world for Learning and I am trying to report on how many are actively completing administration tasks. I have used the Customer usage report to get the number of individual people from the last two months but now would like to be able to see which administrators have been accessing and if possible how many times/when. Does anyone know if there is a way for me to extract this information?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Brian_Boegs
Contributor

I have a report where I look up all the admins, their roles and some of their user data. In it I included join to the admin access table to grab the last time they logged in. You want to look in the table: PA_LOGIN_SESSION_INFO

SELECT A.USER_NAME, A.LNAME, A.FNAME, A.MI, A.DMN_ID, A.EMAIL_ADDR, A.LOCKED, B.ROLE_ID, B.LST_UPD_USR, B.LST_UPD_TSTMP,

EMP_STAT_ID as "STUD_ACCT_STATUS", A.STUD_ID, CITY, STATE, CNTRY,

C.DMN_ID as "STD_DOMAIN", C.EMAIL_ADDR as "STD_EMAIL_ADDR",

(SELECT MAX(LOGIN_TIME) FROM PA_LOGIN_SESSION_INFO D WHERE LOGIN_TYPE = 'A' AND A.USER_NAME = D.LOGIN_ID)LAST_LOGIN

FROM PA_USER_PRFL A, PA_USER_PRFL_ROLE B, PA_STUDENT C

WHERE A.USER_NAME = B.USER_NAME

AND A.STUD_ID = C.STUD_ID (+)

/** and A.user_name in [AdminSearch]

and B.ROLE_ID in [RoleSearch]

and [security:PA_USER_PRFL A] */

ORDER BY A.USER_NAME

Brian_Boegs
Contributor

I was going to upload the report, but apparently we cannot upload report zip files and the PRD custom report exchange is gone from the site.

** SAP, can you put back the PRD Custom Report Exchange and all us to upload .zip file?