Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Companion for Enable Now Manager - Not displaying in Learner View

andrewpickstone
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I'm seeing unexpected behaviour in the Learner View of Enable Now Manager whereby SAP Companion doesn't initialise for learner accounts. It loads and displays content for administrator accounts without any problems.

SAP Companion initiates and displays content for learner accounts on the Enable Now Manager homepage. I've ensured that the help-editor=false parameter has been added to the Companion configuration, I've also double checked to see what happens if the learner permission is set to also show unpublished content for the workarea that hosts the SAP Companion content, but it doesn't make any difference. 

Any idea would be gratefully received.

Many thanks,

Andrew 

View Entire Topic
ShaneLipke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

I found this ticket that describes your issue, i.e. Learners cannot see content but Administrators can, but the documented case occurs when the editor is turned on in Production and you have turned it off so that is a problem.  As a test, you could try giving one learner access to view Published content for the Workarea containing the SAP Companion content and see if they can then see the content.  If they can, that will at least help to define the issue.  In any case, I suggest raising a ticket as Dirk mentions.

Regards
Shane

andrewpickstone
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Shane,

I gave that a try but it didn't make any difference.

I raised a support ticket on Tuesday, so hopefully it will be looked in to soon.

Many thanks,

Andrew