Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last year Bonus payment has to be fetched from EC

former_member67132
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a requirement to bring last year Bonus payment data from Employee central. But when we do that in the configuration, worksheets bring the last record of the particular pay component, even though the record is not maintained for last year.

We want only the records of 2021 to appear in Worksheet to the respective employees, rest of the employees should have 0 or "<Blank> in the worksheet. is there any way to achieve this requirement.

Thanks and Regards,
Megala MG
Alina
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello, premclear ,

Could you, please, support us in our improvement?

The link is: Export bonus payout details show different dates

Thank you!

Alina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

pmacgovern
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi

The only way you can achieve this requirement is to have last year's bonus stored outside of EC. I would recommend storing it in an MDF object. This will mean you will need to export from EC and then import into the MDF.

Phil

KimStrømstad
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I totally agree, Philip!

ClaudineBeaudet
Participant
0 Kudos

The answer given is correct but I would also encourage you to vote for this enhancement request from the Influence site that addresses that specific topic: Improvement Request Details - Customer Influence (sap.com) - Feed data from previous Compensation Fo...

Kathy_Scott
Explorer
0 Kudos

We have the Additional Payments portlet set so that each time there is a bonus payout the information from the sheet is loaded to the employee's record. We can then report on the information that is stored in the portlet. It sounds like this might work well for your requirement.