cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

integrating SuccessFactors EC to S/4hana Cloud

SueJ
Explorer
0 Kudos

We are implementing S/4Hana Cloud along with SuccessFactors EC.

we need to have seperated quotation.

For S/4Hana cloud quotation, "integration with SuccessFactors EC will leverage the standard best practice provided the content of integration S/4Hana Cloud with SAP SuccessFactors" was stated and Scope item JB1 and 4AJ were included.

However, For SuccessFactors EC quotation, another integration fee to S/4Hana Cloud was included and we were told that it was required.

is it really necessary to implement integration from both systems? if S/4Hana cloud can integrate from SuccessFactors to the S/4Hana Cloud(JB1) for Core HR with SuccessFactors EC and integrate from S/4ana Cloud with SuccessFactors EC for Financial Master data for SuccessFactors EC(4AJ), I am not sure why we need to pay for another integration in SuccessFactors EC implementation.

Can anyone explain this?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

fran_h
Employee
Employee

Hello Sure,

JB1 and 4AJ are the standard integrations and we usually work with them. However, for "another integration fee to S/4Hana Cloud was included and we were told that it was required.".. could you please specify it? Where did you get that message? Do you have any document?

Thank you and regards,

Luis.
SAP Product Support.

SueJ
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

we've got a quotation from the partner to implement both systems(S/4Hana and SuccessFactors EC). We are planning to implement both systems at the same time.

Thanks.

Regards,

Sue

fran_h
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Sue,

In that case, our suggestion is asking these questions to your partner as they know your business requirement and they will be able to explain why you need those specific integrations.

Best regards,

Luis.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello,

Apart from 4AF, you may need to configure cost center integration which will be replicated from SAP S/4 HANA Cloud to SAP SuccessFactors Employee central. SAP S/4 HANA Cloud is a master system for financial data(Cost center, Legal Entity and Bank data). Legal Entity and Bank data is part of 4AF and i believe you have configured this already in landscape.

Hope i have answered your query.

Thanks & Regards,

Manoj