Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head of Compensation Search Bar in Compensation Planning

rodrigolopes
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I'm currently working with SAP SuccessFactors Compensation.

In my DEMO, when we're launching worksheets to the planners, the "Head of Compensation Planning" search bar will "suggest" to which employees we will launch the worksheet based on the what we've inserted in the search bar (See attachment).

But in my customer's instance, there's no list appearing based on what we've inserted, so we have to select "Find Employee", write the name of the employee, then search, and then select the right one.

I know that this workaround works perfectly, it's like more of a curiosity to understand why we have this "feature" in Demo but not in Customer's Instance.

I have been been searching pretty much everywhere about the suggestions, but I can't find anything related to that situation. And I would like to know if anyone here, in the SAP Community, would help me to understand and solve this situation.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

xavierlegarrec
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Admin Center go to "Platform Feature Settings" (If you don't see it then you have to grant it to your role in RBP most likely) and uncheck the checkbox "Hide username in UI" then Save and it will work in Compensation.

For any additional Compensation specific questions, please ask them on the Community forum here.

All the best

Xavier

Answers (0)