cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes to SAP Companion Conditions

HSK
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I have noticed that there have been some changes to the SAP Companion Condition creation as now we can use a new object which is, Date for condition creation. However, I also noticed that what used to work no longer works.

In the screen shown below I am using the condition type Element and create a Condition that when the value is 21 then the tile will show up. It used to work before the update, now it displays an error icon as soon as I enter something in the value field. Any idea how to find further error messages. Is this a bug or have things changed?

HSK_0-1710988333945.png using "Value is" condition

HSK_1-1710988376321.png using "Value contains" condition

The app that I am using is the "Stock - Single Material" app where I want to set condition for the field Material.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ShaneLipke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you are correct, there is a new condition type - Date - that I will add in the next week or so.  It's a fantastic addition because it allows customers to limit access to a given date range.  This will obviously be great for information that is designed to highlight something new or has a limited life.

It's hard to know what is wrong in your instance, with limited information, but the only thing I can go on is the images that have been attached to the post.  In one of the images, I can see that the Material field is blank and the condition indicates that the content should only be shown if the Material value is set to 21.  So, in this case, the condition is failing, which I would expect it to do.  If you close the condition dialogue and set the Material value to 21, does that make the content appear?

Regards
Shane

HSK
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Thanks for the suggest. Looks like I would like to set the value as per the condition I want to set, otherwise the Condition failed icon will show up. Thanks again

Answers (0)