cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to download CRRuntime_64bit_13_0_20.msi

joetian
Discoverer
0 Kudos

We are moving our program which use CRRuntime 13-0-20 to new PC, and I can only have CRRuntime_64bit_13_0_23.msi, which is not work (I also change config to point to this version too). So we need to find out CRRuntime_64bit_13_0_20.msi

AlexGourdet
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thank you for visiting SAP Community to get answers to your questions. Since this is your first question, I recommend that you familiarize yourself with Community Q&A, as the overview provides tips for preparing questions that draw responses from our members.

Should you wish, you can revise your question by selecting Actions, then Edit.

By adding a Picture to your profile you encourage readers to respond.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

joetian
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thank you for your help

I had been above URL, but can't find corresponding download version.

I am trying to find Crystal Report runtime, the installer file name is : CRRuntime_64bit_13_0_20.msi

From above URL, I select category of SAP Crystal Reports and try to download a few version, none of them looks right, they has file name of : CRYST2021301_0_200108.EXE etc

Did I make something wrong?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Go to https://origin.softwaredownloads.sap.com/public/site/index.html.

2. Set the parameters as shown below:

3. Click on "File Title" and sort Ascending. Scroll down a bit and you'll find the runtime installers for SP 20.

-Dell

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You're not selecting the correct value in the "Software Product". You need to select "SAP Crystal Reports, version for Visual Studio".

-Dell

joetian
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I find the download file, thank you very much!