SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Creation of rate step

Hi,Iam trying to configure the blank isu system.When i configure Rate -- Rate steps, i need to give Debit sub transaction , credit subtransaction and budget billing Debit sub transaction and credit subtransactionWhen i do F4, i am not getting any val...

billing installation group

hello,We are implementing installation group solution. We use this solution in order to deal with data consumption excange from the primary to the secondaries installations. In biling process I get some problems: How to deal with installation additio...

Resolved! Portion creation

Hi everyone,Could anyone please guide me what are the requirements and what to do to create portion and then MRU.Please guide and explain the process.Thanks and RegardsEdited by: MPVash Vash on Nov 26, 2008 8:13 AM

Clearificatin

Hi All,I am New to IS-U and i am confused with following things and would appreciate clarification for same Rate, Rate type ,Rate facts, Rate Category , Installation Facts, registers ....would like to know the technical specification on same

adjustment reversal

hello,After creation of an adjustment reversal I rebill the contract. In case that I didn't make any change in reading, I am getting blank lines in FPL9. Is there any cust. in order not to create blank lines in case of adj. reversal? Because I am us...

Resolved! S-U/CCS technical

Hi,Please some one explain me about IS-U/CCS and Utilities technical consultant role is that same as the other modules like SD/MM/FICO or its different .Your reply's will be highly appreciatedThanks,GAL

IDES access for ISU water

Hi,Can any of you tell me where I can get the ISU water IDES access. I have worked on this module few years ago and I want to refresh my skill set.On the net it is available for other industries. not for ISU.Your help on this is highly appreciated.Th...

FPCJ Payment receipt

Dear X'sperts,I need to know if its possible to Print the Payment receipt at transaction FPCJ without further confirmations other than the posting of the payment. If its possible how should I do it? We are using ECC 6.0.ThanksEdited by: RBK on Dec 10...

IS-U-Water

Hi Friends,Can one explain or share any material on IS-U Water, I have very very limited experience on energy sector but not in Water (Pump management), could any please share knowledge on US-U water.Thanks n advance.

Serial Number In Device Object

Hi,The serial number field SERNR, in Emigall is by default a generate and required field.But according to my requirements, I have to get it generated internally because of which the processing rules are only Generate. But if i keep it only generate a...