SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Print Workbench tool

Hi guru's,newly i Print workbench objects, i con't understand the scenario of the Form class, Application form, User exit include, User top include and how can pass the data from Application form to smartfrom.how can we enhance the user top include a...

Move-in : update BP

Hi Experts,I had developed a FM to update my notifications(IW53) with new Buss partner & CAdetails. This is to be triggered during Move in Process. I could not find an exit or event to link up my FM so that it will be called during MOVE out process.A...

Late Payment Charge

Hi frnds, I am trying to configure LPC(Late Payment Charge) through dunning procedure but i am not able to get through.Can somebody pls guide through a step by step process of doing it?It would be a great help..Regards,Richa

Meter reading result estimation

Hello Experts,The scenario is for certain cases while doing meter reading entry I would like the system to automatically enter the previous months meter reading against entering a meter reader note. Is there any way out ?Kindly note that I understand...

Resolved! Status of a MRO

Hi,Please tell me what does happen when we enter meter reading results in MRO.Why dont we find any mro if it has been entered meter readings in EL31?Thanks and Regards