SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Event required for Reversal cases

Hi experts,I require an Event which will check first if any reversal document exists or not for previous period .If any Reversal document exists then it will give some msg.thanks & regards,radharaman haldarEdited by: RADHARAMAN HALDAR on May 28, 20...

Multiple Profit Centers in ISU

Hi All,We are implementing SAP ISU for an Energy business which has multiple profit centers. In EK02 for a combination of Main Transaction , Sub Transaction , Account Determination ID , we can assign only one profit center.Now I want to generate Invo...

Accounts not final billed

Hello ISU experts,I have been working on ISU since 1 month and i am new to ISU module. I got one incident related to billing and acounts.Can you please suggest where i need to check the settings and process for aboove error.The error that certain acc...

Resolved! Mandate limit

Hi Everybody,In my project I have a requirement that ECS consumers(Direct Debit) will have a mandate limit and during invoicing this limit will be checked against the invoice amount, if the invoice amount exceeds the mandate limit then no ECS order w...

Resolved! Restrict dunning activity by Clerks

Hi we want to restrict the dunning activity by contract accounts per clerk. for e.g we want clerk A should dun contracts accounts starting from 1clerk B should dun contracts accounts starting from 2clerk C should dun contracts accounts starting from ...