SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Due date grid for FP04 transaction

Hi Folks,I need a report layout showing the due date grid for all the open items. Using FP04, I created layouts with all the required fields, but I'm unable to see the grid for due days. Few screenshots of the layout I designed and the summarization ...

Resolved! Write Off

Hi Experts,I have a requirement in Write Off(WO), below is the requirement:If my invoice was posted with Tax Code XA(5%) associated tax G/L(123), now while WO different tax G/L to be used i.e. suppose G/L(124).Example:Invoice postings:Cust G/L(444) -...

Resolved! BPEM for SAP ISU

Hi,We have a requirement from client and they are expecting us to implement the BPEM in the current SAP system. Their current SAP ISU system is SAP ERP 6.0. We dont have much information about BPEM so wanted to know if it is possible to implement BPE...

Log for Meter Reading Reversal

Hi Experts,Can any one suggest me is there any option in standard SAP to store the logs of meter reading reversals from EL37. Some of the billed meter readings are getting reversed in our system. I need to track the reversals that are carried out.Reg...

CRM to IS-U Replication BDOC to MDT

Hey Experts,I want to know how the replication take places from BDOC from CRM to object creation / change in IS-Ueg. BDOC gets created for contract in CRM then using MDT the contract and intallation fact is created i ISU, how is the data from BDOC c...