SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

FPI4 Interest Invoice

Hi All,In FPI4 ( Interest Invoice documents ) for 2 interest documents there exist  2 levels of documents one is related to, posted by Interest Run of document type Invoice and the other documents are of type General Documents whose debit items inter...

Amount Limit for Authorization Role

Hi Experts,we've Business Requirement for Amount Limit for Authorization Role.it means there are some Users who has amount limit to post document or create Installment Plan.E.g: USER A can post document if the amount <=1000       USER B can post docu...

Clarification lists

Hello Manoj and WilliamI have a similar question..I have a requirement from my cleint. They have recently implemented SAP CD and they have used Clarification lists for incoming payments. Now we are implementing Accounts Receivable and they would like...

FQEVENTS

Hi,I have a requirement in my company where a text message should be sent to the customer as and when an invoice is raised. We thought about updating a Z-table using FQEVENTS (from where the third party system will fetch the data via PI). Could someo...

Resolved! ISU_S_CONTRACT_CHANGE

Dear all,I want to change 'gemfakt' on contract level. At first, I use ISU_S_CONTRACT_PROVIDE and afterwards, I give y_obj an y_auto to ISU_S_CONTRACT_CHANGE.The problem is, that the changes I make are not written to the database. In which structure ...

Due date grid for FP04 transaction

Hi Folks,I need a report layout showing the due date grid for all the open items. Using FP04, I created layouts with all the required fields, but I'm unable to see the grid for due days. Few screenshots of the layout I designed and the summarization ...

Resolved! Write Off

Hi Experts,I have a requirement in Write Off(WO), below is the requirement:If my invoice was posted with Tax Code XA(5%) associated tax G/L(123), now while WO different tax G/L to be used i.e. suppose G/L(124).Example:Invoice postings:Cust G/L(444) -...