SAP Builders Discussions
Join the discussion -- ask questions and discuss how you and fellow SAP Builders are using SAP Build, SAP Build Apps, SAP Build Process Automation, and SAP Build Work Zone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

iOS build fails

Peace. This is the first iOS build after moving from AppGyver. App Store Distribution Certificate & Provisioning are both valid & unchanged from last successful build on 2024/11/10. Please advise ASAP. Thank you...The error message follows:Troublesho...

SeifEldin by Participant
  • 34 replies
  • 1 kudos

Posting Material document via SAP Build

Hello fellow SAP-Builders,I am currently trying to create an app that enables the user to perform certain goods movements (stock transfert from storage location to another storage location) by posting material docments in SAP Build. For this reason I...

FAD by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

iOS Builds Fail to Export

Hi everyone,I recently migrated my project from AppGyver to SAP Build App and encountered an issue when trying to export the iOS version of my app. Despite my efforts to resolve it, the same error keeps occurring. I've attached a screenshot of the er...

Help with formula

Hello,To display today's date, I have used this formula:The result will be: 11 Jun.What formula should I use to display tomorrow's date (12 Jun) or yesterday's date (10 Jun)?

dump2024-06-11.png
Torabi by Discoverer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Supplier Portal

Hello builders , i want to create a supplier portal using SAP build Apps , is it possible ? and if it is can someone help me please, i want to learn how to make it (i have the basic idea but i still need help ) thank you 

Anis by Discoverer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use Case Buddy

Have you tried out building the Use Case Buddy? Here is the tutorial to build it yourself.Let's use this space to listen to your thoughts on it! Did you like the approach? How did it turn out for you? How does your Use Case Buddy look like?

buddy_screenshots.png buddy_screenshots.png
FMarby by Product and Topic Expert
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Unable to import BPA project to CoE tenant

Hi team, I exported a #BPA project I did in the Canary tenant. I want to import it in the CoE tenant but I have this errorUnable to verify the signature of the archive.Correlation Id: d65ac354-03ee-4f79-5e9a-b1b1e23cac76 Any ideas why this happens an...

laurabejarano7_0-1714667657639.png