Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync between HR Form (Roadmap) and SAP PA40

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Require help pls

Have configured hiring action in SAP ECC and assigned few wagetypes in IT0008.

When entering the value in Annual Salary field (Q0008-ANSAL), WT assigned gets automatically updated

When onboarding the same through the Roadmap form and entering the value in Annual salary field, the WT does not get updated

The user does not have access to PA30 PA40 to update IT0008

Please help

Regards

Kavita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The most interesting part is that it is working for other countries (implemented for few other countries as well in our company) for which it has been implemented.

But people who have implemented are no more working for this company and till now I am not able to find any custom code for it

Regards

Kavita

former_member58761
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I don't think it will work without custom backend service. I was doing an analysis of exactly same requirement around 1,5year ago. I did the prototype but it was not working when using standard backend service.

Hiring thru P&F project never started so I can't confirm that, but I have a strong gut filling (based on some experience implementing other requirements), that it is not possible with standard backend service but would be doable with custom backend service.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any place where I have missed any config which is there for the form (Roadmap)..