cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is learning hub subscription mandatory for certification?

Former Member

Dear Friends,

Please guide me with this confusion.

I am learning Successfactors from online sources since the learning hub is expensive and i cannot afford at this time.

Can anyone let me know if learning hub subcription is mandatory to pass the certification or i can only buy Certification hub and can sit in the certification exam?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you need to have Learning Hub for the delta exams to stay updated and keep your certification valid

daniel_cunha1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your answer does not clarify the question raised.

1st I need to have a learning hub to make the deltas --> OK

2nd Do I need to have Learning Hub first so I can buy certification Hub later?

Best Regards,

Daniel

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member296684
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh, The SuccessFactors certifications are part of the Stay Current program. After you have completed the core exam you need to take the delta assessments in the Learning Room in the Learning Hub so you will need the Learning Hub subscription to keep your certification valid. The requirements for taking the core exam can vary depending on where you are based. For example, some regions require you to take a course or apply (with proven experience) before you can register for an SAP certification exam. Please contact your regional SAP Education office as they can deal with specific cases and provide you with further information/application forms as relevant.

Hi Amy. My LearningHub subscription is ending and I cannot get an extension for it at the moment. I tried to book certification exams for a timeline before the end of the subsription but there were no vacant times. Waiting list of 3 weeks. I assume I can still take my certification exams as I have a valid certification subscription ans S user ID.Is my assumption correct?