Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default profit center issue

former_member191564
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

i have maintained default profit center in FAGL3KEH  for G/L code 14200614, PCR 3002,

while posting happening this G/l is updating with split d  profit center 3001 in some cases

please help me to solve this issue

Regards

Ajeesh.s

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajeesh,

can you please check the document you are trying to post G/L accounts ( Debit & credit) defined in classify G/L Accounts for document splitting, it should not be same.

Debit G/L account should be defined under one category and credit should be under another category.

Regards,

Janaki

former_member191564
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have checked both the G/L and both are belonges to Same catogory Balance sheet

Regards

Ajeesh.s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajeesh,

Can I know did you enter any cost center while doing postings.

At the time of posting if you don't enter any profit center or cost center details the system will picks automatically the default profit center defined in FAGL3KEH,other wise it takes what you specified at transaction level.

If you mentioned cost center in transaction, however that cost center is created basing on profit center so it picks the profit center assigned to the cost center.

Regards,

Janaki.

former_member191564
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Expert

There is no cost center updated in any of the line items

Regards

Ajeesh.s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajeesh,

Please share the screen shot of postings and G/L accounts for document splitting screen shots.

I want to know what type of transaction you want to post with.

Regards,

Janaki.

former_member191564
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

FB03

ENTRY VIEW

General Ledger View

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/EN/49/121407cbff280ee10000000a42189c/frameset.html

You may missed some config settings.Please check the link ,It may help you

Regards,

Janaki.