Enterprise Resource Planning Blogs by SAP
Get insights and updates about cloud ERP and RISE with SAP, SAP S/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Cloud, and more enterprise management capabilities with SAP blog posts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
A_Hilgenberg
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Do you have questions about the legacy data transfer for Asset Accounting in SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition? – Perhaps you are wondering what to consider when you start a migration project for Asset Accounting.

For example, you want to perform a legacy data transfer using the SAP S/4HANA migration cockpit and you are asking yourself: How can I check in advance whether the settings for the legacy data transfer are correct, the legacy assets are transferred, and the transfer documents are posted?

The answer is: Before you transfer legacy data for Asset Accounting in a corresponding project using the SAP S/4HANA migration cockpit, you should carry out a manual legacy data transfer in the Q system as a test. If problems occur, you should correct them before you transfer the complete asset data as a test using the SAP S/4HANA migration cockpit. In the Q system, you can also reset the data in the company code if required.

Are you asking yourself: What do I have to consider if I want to transfer quantity data?

A_Hilgenberg_0-1721738286956.png 

For answers to these and other questions, check out the FAQ document in the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition product assistance for Asset Accounting on the SAP Help Portal: Legacy Data Transfer in Asset Accounting: FAQ.