Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to trigger a specific campaign from a landing page

AndrewGriffin
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We have the requirement to send customers via social media to a landing page, where they can register for a download, then a trigger campaign will send the customer an email with the appropriate download link.

We were planning to capture this requirement by an interaction (e.g. WEBSITE_REGISTRATION) on submitting the landing page, but we need to identify the download requested or the landing page used, which we were going to use interests for. We would then use a live target group to segment/filter by those that recently registered the interest for the download.

The only way that we can see to add an interest to the landing page form is via the Download element, but this will automatically show a download link on the landing page which isn't what we want, we want to send the download link in an email.

We are using Marketing Cloud. Please ask any questions in case the above is not clear.

Kind regards, Andrew.

View Entire Topic
Arne_Manthey
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

I am pleased to tell you that with release 2002 we now support items of interests also on the interaction element. So now you can create one or more interactions in one form and do a follow-up using live target groups and trigger-based campaigns.

See also: What's New or the updated documentation.

I hope this helps!

Best Regards,

Arne (Product Manager)

AndrewGriffin
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Arne! I saw the update on the customer influence post. 🙂