CRM and CX Blogs by SAP
Stay up-to-date on the latest developments and product news about intelligent customer experience and CRM technologies through blog posts from SAP experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LisaDeady
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
As of June 30 2023, CX Works is no longer be available. However you can check out the self-guided enablement available in the SAP Enterprise Support Academy. Some of this may look familiar as refreshed former CX Works Articles.

The SAP Enterprise Support Academy program is available for all customers who have Enterprise Support. Enterprise support is your foundational contract for all cloud solutions – so the good news is that if you have a subscription to any CX Solution, you get access to the full portfolio of SAP Enterprise Support offerings.

To start benefiting from all that SAP Enterprise Support Academy has to offer, a one-time registration is required if you're not already a member. Find guidance on signing up here. You may already have access to other editions of SAP Learning hub, however you need to register to have access to the Enterprise edition.

SAP ES Academy Registration

The SAP Enterprise Support Academy brings together valuable content you need to deploy all your SAP solutions in one powerful platform. If you are new to using SAP Enterprise Support Academy, we have this video which can to help you understand the registration process and how to navigate the site.

Once you have access to the ES Academy:

• You can easily search for content using the search functionality directly on the landing page.

SAP Learning Hub Quick Search

Discover more from the SAP Enterprise Support Academy:

*SAP Enterprise Support Academy is the Enterprise edition of SAP Learning Hub which all customers get access to when they have Enterprise support as their foundational offering. A one-time registration is required if you don’t already have access.

13 Comments
geffchang
Active Contributor
Is there "Recommended Staffing for SAP Commerce Cloud" in SAP Learning Hub? I can't find it. I can't find the CX Works articles related to SAP Commerce Cloud.
valentina_reynaud
Discoverer
and all the migration articles too? I can't find them. thanks!
LisaDeady
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Valentina,

Have you performed a one-time registration already? If so, checkout the below articles relating to SAP Commerce Cloud Migrations. If the links do not work, you most likely need to complete the registration process.

Strategies for loading data in SAP Commerce Cloud

Data Maintenance and Clean up

Testing a migration of SAP Commerce

You can always Contact us via email if you continue to have issues accessing.

Regards, Lisa
LisaDeady
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Geff,

We are currently working on the creation of an E-learning on the topic of 'Staffing for SAP Commerce Cloud.' We expect this to be completed in the coming weeks.

To access the SAP Enterprise Support Academy content, you need to perform a one-time registration. If you continue to have issues, please contact our colleagues via email

Regards

Lisa
geffchang
Active Contributor
lisa.harkin I have already performed one-time registration.

If the CX Works articles are not yet in SAP Learning Hub, is it possible to reopen the old CX Works content? It doesn't make sense to remove the articles if they're not yet available in the new location.
KarthikKomar
Participant

Support academy search results is not intuitive as well, IMHO. CX works was much better.

More importantly many articles are not able to found there, not sure why prematurely the CX works was removed if the articles migration to support academy is not completed.

e.g Migrating to Spartacus storefront is an article that was present in CXWorks but not present in support academy

Can we get a mapping of the topics that existed in CX works for SAP commerce with the links in Support academy?

LisaDeady
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Geff,

There are no plans to re-open CX works.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Lisa

ashish_jagga

I can't find any of these documents and gives me the below.

gregorkofler
Explorer
I agree Geff - The SAP migration of CX Works to academy is b**sh*t. All my bookmarks are gone. How should we migrate to SAP Cloud without any technical considerations and information.

Worst migration I ever seen.
gregorkofler
Explorer

I don't understand why all CX Works links were not migrated into the Academy .

I am looking for the following articles - Where do I find them now?

CX Works | Migrate to SAP Commerce Cloud: Technical Considerations

CX Works | Migrating to SAP Commerce Cloud: Data and Media Migration

CX Works | Migrate to SAP Commerce Cloud: Migrate Media with AzCopy

Sorry but this migration wasn't thought thoroughly as many other renaming and doing in the last year. As a SAP customer I would say it's enough with such kind of re-namings and incomplete migrations.

CxWorks was a great resource to gather information about the SAP Commerce Cloud. This is a again the evidence that you are not thinking in a customer-oriented way. We are not your beta-testers!

harikumaresan
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos
Hello Karthikeyan,

Please find the list of CX content which is now available on the Learning Hub:

https://support.sap.com/en/offerings-programs/enterprise-support/enterprise-support-academy/new-lear...

We will update the list constantly, once new items are created in the Learning Hub .

Thanks,

Hari
harikumaresan
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos
Hello Ashish,

As mentioned in the blog post above,  a one-time registration is required if you’re not already a member. Find guidance on signing up here.

Best,

Hari
Edmar_Rodriguez
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hello Gregor,

Some of the content you mentioned has just been created:

Migrating to SAP Commerce Cloud - Data and Media Migration

Migrate to SAP Commerce Cloud Technical Considerations

Regards

Edmar