CRM and CX Blogs by SAP
Stay up-to-date on the latest developments and product news about intelligent customer experience and CRM technologies through blog posts from SAP experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mattlloydy97
Advisor
Advisor
In part three of this mini-series, I discussed our latest and greatest updates for Mobile, SMS and Web Push.

But I have saved the best for last in part four with some big announcements of how we have improved the Marketers experience in the Spring updates.

What's new:

1. There's only one place to start, and its a big one. Drum roll please....

🥁

I am happy to announce that Emarsys now integrates with SAP Customer Data Cloud!

What does this mean?

If your customer creates an account on your website and it goes through the CDC, then your customer’s information can be transferred to the Emarsys database in real time. With this real-time data sync, you’re able to trigger campaigns (such as a Welcome campaign for that new customer) right away, no delay.

2. Account Engagement Integration with SAP Commerce Cloud (B2B)

I am also pleased to share that Account Engagement now also works with SAP Commerce Cloud to deliver more personalized and profitable commerce experiences for B2B buyers.

B2B marketers can now use commerce data (such as company purchase history), product catalogs, and real-time events (such as abandoned cart, order confirmation, etc.) out-of-the-box to drive personalized commerce interactions through marketing.

3. Also bought support for the parent/child feature

Email-based Product Recommendations now feature complementary products based on the customer’s last purchase using “Also Bought” logic. With this update, what this logic won’t do is recommend the same product but in different sizes.

What does that mean? Well, when a customer looks at two different sizes, Medium and Large, that customer will get just one recommendation for that product, not two recommendations for the same product in different sizes, because they aren’t considered to be different products.

Watch our expert trainer explain more about these updates in the video below 🔽

Or visit our Product Release page to see all our new features.

Thank you to all those who have read this blog series, I hope you enjoyed hearing about all the latest SAP Emarsys updates! If you enjoyed this content then mattlloydy97 🙂