Beginner Corner Discussions
Reach out to instructors, professors, SAP experts or your peers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello

Ibkay
Discoverer

I am excited to be here and ready to learn and pursue a career in SAP. 

3 REPLIES 3

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @Ibkay ,

Welcome aboard! What are you interested in learning?

I like to send newcomers to this blog to get oriented.

If you are visiting because of the digital skills initiative from SAP Learning, please read this. 

Regards,

David

Ibkay
Discoverer

Thanks @David_Chaviano  for the welcome and resources. 

I am interested in the cloud certification and also the business process certification. 

SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition

Business Process in SAP S/4HANA

Does this look like a great choice to kick off a career in SAP or as an SAP Consultant? I am currently a business analyst in the healthcare domain and seeking to transition to more specialized skill set. I joined through the digital skills initiative. 

Ibkay
Discoverer

My Introduction

I identify as a woman and currently live in Canada. I currently work as a Business Analyst and I would like to specialize in SAP Soutions and become  consultant. My background is in Computer Science and I have worked in the retail, Energy and Healtcare sector. 

Acquiring SAP digital skills would give me the opportunity to pursue a career in SAP.  I have heard about SAP for many years and I know SAP helps organizations run their business better and achieve organizational goals. 

I am willing to put in the work to be certified and seek out my first opportunity as  SAP certified associate. 

The blog and link you provided already have tons of information I currently going through. 

Thank you and I'll be back with my evidence of completing the certification courses.