Beginner Corner Discussions
Reach out to instructors, professors, SAP experts or your peers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Certification

Artem_Shevchuk
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hello everyone! Now I am a member of online course. Can you help me with problem connected to free certification attempt. Some time ago on the Student Zone webpage I had button "request free certification attempt" and this button follow me up to the pop-up window where i should fulfill my contact information. However now I have just "request certification attempt" and I follow me up to the market page where propose to buy an attempt. Since, how can I recieve this free attempt now and is it still possible to do? 

8 REPLIES 8

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @Artem_Shevchuk ,

Welcome to the beginner corner!
The digital skills initiative may be a possibility for you. Read the blog and post below according to the instructions!

Regards,

David

0 Kudos

hi ,

my name is seema from India looking for free certification exam for sap FICO

please help me 

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @seema75 ,
Ive sent you an invite to the digital skills initiative.

Do you have access to the required learning content for FICO?

0 Kudos

Hello Mr David, 

I'm looking for a free SAP certificate for a purchasing and supply chain Manager. Is it? 

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @HamzaZakraoui - just go to the  digital skills initiative blog, tell your story and let's see if we can get you an invite.

Neha_K1
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hi, I am currently a student and I want to apply for free certification. Can you please let me know what are my options and how do I enroll for the free certificate course?

0 Kudos

Hi David,

my name is Sumanth, and I'm looking for a free certification exam and course for SAP FICO

SAP Managed Tags:

@David_Chaviano 

Hamza008
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am looking for free SAP S4Hana Sourcing and procurement attempt. Please help me in this regard to get compaign code.