Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sample Spec's Plz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any one send me some sample specification on reports so that i can improve my abap knowledge ........... my mailme id :mailme.kar@gmail.com.thx

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Friend,

You dont need any specs as such to practice and there is no great difference when you have specs.. what you can do is.

Take some tables

VBAK VBAP vbrp, vbrk, likp lips, vttk vttp. and start developing reports..

The functionailty that you have to practice could be as follows.

1) Simple report which displays order details

2) Interactive reports Header details in the first list and item details in the secondard list

3) When clicking on a specific field say material number open the MM03 and display the material.

4) Check boxes in the reports.. select some records in the output and click on say delete or change or display or process(Call a BDC and upload the selected records)

5) Download the report with a button on application tool bar..

6) Coloring the report ...

Practice all these scenerios with classical, ALV and OOPS concepts.. and trust me no report has more than these functionalities..

Hope it Helps.

Thanks

mahesh

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Check out all programs, which begins with DEMO* in SE38 transaction.

Regards

Tamá

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Friend,

You dont need any specs as such to practice and there is no great difference when you have specs.. what you can do is.

Take some tables

VBAK VBAP vbrp, vbrk, likp lips, vttk vttp. and start developing reports..

The functionailty that you have to practice could be as follows.

1) Simple report which displays order details

2) Interactive reports Header details in the first list and item details in the secondard list

3) When clicking on a specific field say material number open the MM03 and display the material.

4) Check boxes in the reports.. select some records in the output and click on say delete or change or display or process(Call a BDC and upload the selected records)

5) Download the report with a button on application tool bar..

6) Coloring the report ...

Practice all these scenerios with classical, ALV and OOPS concepts.. and trust me no report has more than these functionalities..

Hope it Helps.

Thanks

mahesh