Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

material classification and characteristics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

can any body help me in which table we can find material characteristics and classification

thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member491305
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To find the material classes ,use the table KSSK.Here klart = '001' for material classes.KSSK-OBJEK is the material no.KSSK-CLINT is the internal class no which you have to pass in table KLAH to get he class detais. To get characteristics use the tables CABN,KSML.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Look at table AUSP which shows the characteristics values for an object. The object ID is the material number. you may need to fill in with leading zeros up to the full 18 bytes of the material number field. Also look at supporting tables CAWN, CAWNT, and CABN.

Thanks,

Reward If Helpful.

former_member491305
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To find the material classes ,use the table KSSK.Here klart = '001' for material classes.KSSK-OBJEK is the material no.KSSK-CLINT is the internal class no which you have to pass in table KLAH to get he class detais. To get characteristics use the tables CABN,KSML.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you find these in MARA table:

MTART---- Material type

MATKL---- Material group

<b><i>regards

Debjani

Rewards point for helpful answer</i></b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

AUSP table stores the Material Characteristic Values

classification data check the following tables

KLAH,KSSK,KSML,CABN,CAWN and CAWNT

better to use the following bapi or fun module to fetch them

BAPI_OBJCL_GETDETAIL

or use the fun module:

CLAF_CLASSIFICATION_OF_OBJECTS.

<b>Reward points for useful Answers</b>

Regards

Anji

0 Kudos

Hello,

Is there any way I can join material doc.master tables (MKPF, MSEG,MARA etc) with AUSP and other characteristics table.

Idea is to collect the 201 movements and analysis the Charaterisitcs. I have created few thickness specific characterisitics and want to know the total consumption against each characteristics.

Please suggest.

regards,

JPS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try this''

CUCB_GET_CONFIGURATION FM,,,,,,,,,,,,

Rgds/Abhi