Who are SAP Champions?
SAP Champions serve as the role models and leaders who make the SAP Community a more inclusive and receptive environment, where all individuals are welcome to seek help and exchange knowledge.
SAP Champions are:
- Top influencers, contributors, leaders, and organizers within the SAP ecosystem
- Advocates of SAP communities, social media, and events
- Hands-on experts of an SAP product, service, and/or topics
What are the SAP Champions doing?
SAP Champions help the SAP Community and its members by:
- Onboarding and educating about resources
SAP Community tutorials, and the reputation system,
- Contributing to blogs, Q&A forums, Coffee Corners, and major events such as SAP TechEd.
- Running local events such as SAP Stammtisch, SAP CodeJam, and SAP Inside Track.
- Leading Community Calls.
- Attracting new members.
How to join the SAP Champions program
An SAP Champion is a top contributor to SAP community sites and related events, serving as a leader who distinguishes him- or herself in the eyes of peers while also upholding community ideals and spirit.
To learn more about how to nominate an SAP Champion, check out our nominations page.
We conduct Spotlight Interviews regularly with SAP Champions, so you can get to know them better. Here are the most recent interviews.
A Professor for Information Systems at the University of Applied Sciences in Aachen, Christian talks about how he is using SAP Community to help educate his students. Listen to the interview!
Andreas says that being selected for the SAP Champions program was a proud moment he will always remember. He chats about that achievement and much more. Read the full interview!
Nabheet explains how his contributions to SAP Community evolved over the years (and how he overcame his fear of public speaking to become an event leader, YouTuber, and podcaster). Listen now!