Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @KatherineKenneally gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,368 REPLIES 5,368

JessieCheah
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi, I am from Germany but originally from Malaysia. I'm in Development and main focus is the ABAP RESTful Application Programming Model (or simply RAP) 😀

nicalopez
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi! I'm Nica from Philippines and will be writing blogs about SAP products.

Former Member

Welcome @nicalopez ! Looking forward to your posts. 

tkowark
Associate
Associate

Hi, I'm Thomas and I'm from Germany

0 Kudos

Hello @tkowark ! Welcome and great to have you. In which SAP topics are you mostly interested in?

vadims
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi! I am from Riga, Latvia. Had a great experience being a speaker in the recent openSAP cource Adapting the UI in SAP S/4HANA Cloud Using SAP Screen Personas. Now it is time to try a blogger hat.🙂 

Former Member

Welcome @vadims ! Can't wait to read your posts. 

serkansaglam
Active Participant

Hi @vadims welcome. I lived in Riga for a year. I liked there very much.

Even if I have no experience in Cloud, I started watching the course you mentioned.

brukva
Discoverer

Hi 👋🏽 I'm Julia from Philadelphia, the U.S.

@brukva I'm in Philadelphia area too based out of Newtown Square! I just want to say 'hi'!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

Peyman
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi I am part of the product management team and will be writing blogs about SAP Signavio

Former Member

Welcome @Peyman ! Looking forward to your content.

C-Dur
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Welcome everyone! I was born in Karlsruhe, Germany, not far away from Walldorf. After studying in Heidelberg and then spending some time in the Stuttgart region, I now live in Bruchsal, a small town with good infrastructure for families with children. 

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome @C-Dur ! Great to have you. It's lovely to hear you live in an area that is children and family friendly. Luckily, I can say the same about the place I live-in. We have a community center with lots of activities for children, pools and yesterday we noticed they are building four new crazy water slides! 🙂 The kids were amazed. 

In which SAP topics are you mostly interested in?

sagarbhavsar
Discoverer

Hi, I'm from India

nalin_sharma
Advisor
Advisor

Hi all, I am from Bangalore, India. Glad to be part of SAP community.

Hi @nalin_sharma and welcome to SAP Community! 😊 We have a dedicated location group for Bangalore,  make sure to have a look at it! Bengaluru Group 

@nalin_sharma it is great to meet you in SAP Community. I look forward to a lot of engagement with you to come! Take care!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

akhilanand0612
Participant

Hello All,

Great place to learn here

Welcome @akhilanand0612 ! Great to have you. In which SAP topics are you mostly interested in?

Regards,

Moshe

0 Kudos

Hi Moshe, 

Thanks. I am looking for BTP, Hybris Commerce, Marketing Cloud, Java Development. 

Sounds great @akhilanand0612 🙂

I recommend you check out the following topics pages for valuable content and engagement opportunities:

SAP Business Technology Platform

SAP Marketing Cloud

SAP Commerce Cloud

and check out our SAP Community tutorials . 

Please let me know if you need any support.

You can follow my SAP Community profile and I will follow you back as I would love to be notified about your posts in the community.

Regards,

Moshe 

phalder75
Discoverer

Hi,  I am Pallab from US, Southern California and will be writing blogs about SAP products.

Hello @phalder75 !

It's great to have you and hear about your plan blog. Be sure to check-out our SAP Community tutorials and especially the one around blogging.

Good luck and let me know if you need any support,

Moshe

ceylino
Advisor
Advisor

Hi I'm Ceylin from Vancouver, Canada 🙂

Hello @ceylino ! 

Welcome! In which SAP topics are you mostly interested in?

Regards,

Moshe

SteffiP
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Welcome SAP Community! I started to work for SAP in Galway, Ireland in 2019. After two years working as Support Engineer, I transitioned to a new role as Developer for SAP ASE I am now based in St. Leon-Rot, Germany. 

Hello @SteffiP - are you from Germany originally? I'm based in Galway and excited that we just launched a new Galway Group this week! We have multiple location-based Groups in Germany as well, and adding more Groups for cities on a monthly basis.

----- Join the SAP TechEd group today! Join any open SAP Community group. -----

SteffiP
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @KatherineKenneally , I am not originally from Galway, but I spent a long time of professional career in Ireland. Galway is definitely one of my favourite cities.

kuldeepdave
Newcomer

Hi,

This is dave from Mumbai, India.

0 Kudos

Welcome @kuldeepdave ! What are your main SAP topics?

CA! New PO for Emarsys

0 Kudos

Welcome @former_member46631 ! Great to have you! I recommend you check out our SAP Community topic page for SAP Emarsys Customer engagement.

Would you be interested in blogging? 

Regards,

Moshe

vignesh_9842
Participant

Hi I am Vignesh from Shoubii India and will be writing blogs about DMC.

Hi @vignesh_9842 - welcome to SAP Community. Some of our community members have set up a Group for Bengaluru, and we regularly get requests for new location-based Groups - with new cities being added all the time. Hope you enjoy SAP Community!

----- Join the SAP TechEd group today! Join any open SAP Community group. -----

Thank you for guiding. I will join the Bengaluru group.

Berg
Participant

Hi,

I'm an SAP SuccessFactors consultant from China.

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome @Berg !

I recommend you check out our SAP Community topic page for SAP SuccessFactors. Looking forward to your posts in the community and please let me know if you need any support:).

Regards,

Moshe

DavidTabery
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi, I am David from Düsseldorf.

Hello @DavidTabery !

Welcome! Dusseldorf has a special place in my heart as my favorite uncle was from there:) I love the city! What are your main SAP topics?