Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Build Process Automation - Multiple issues with Desktop Agent

prasad_dix
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello SAP experts,

I would like to bring notice about various issues with desktop agent. SAP Build Process Automation (Free Tier)

1. It suddenly pops up Integrity check error and never runs again. Solutions tried- > Restart/ shutdown, delete projects from SAP windows folder, clear cache,
  2. It creates lot of problem in downloading project scripts, stops at some percentage and never progresses. This process takes lot of time. Solutions tried-> Tried restarting agent, updating SDKS (dependencies), creating duplicate projects, importing projects again.

These problems keeps coming now and then even after re-installing agent, deleting tasks, deleting tenant, updating, downgrading dependencies etc. You will have to try multiple workarounds to make it functional again so no guarantee of smooth running,

All versions are up to date in my case including extension.

Hope it will be considered in future releases.

Regards,

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Dattatray199
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad, I was facing the same issue. I resolved this issue by duplicating the main automation which I was using in Project Launcher and using new one. Hope this helps!

prasad_dix
Participant
0 Kudos

paulinab Please find attached screenshot. Even in case when I create trigger and starts automation attended mode. While activating it does not download project. It stops as shown in the pic

pb-bp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Prasad,

do you have screen-shots of the issues? Could you please provide us some steps to reproduce the issue?