Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restore Deleted Document

GSL_NARAYANA
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can any one tell me how to restore documents that are deleted from KM( Recycle Bin kind of functionality).

I am using EP KMC 6 and sp13.

Regards,

Lakshminarayana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

detlev_beutner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshminarayana,

a) There is no waste basket functionality provided in KM until now. There are long time considerations implementing such a functionality, and it is probable, even if I can not guarantee this, that it will come with SPS15. See for further details.

b) You could implement such a functionality, see the link I have given within the forum post linked to above.

c) If you have versioning activated on a CM repository (and also activated within the folders your documents are stored), if the setting "Preserve Version Histories" is activated on the repository, deleting a file preserves the history in the version folder (that is under the system folder for a DB repository or within the versions folder for DBFS or FSDB repositories); see http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/62/468698a8e611d5993600508b6b8b11/frameset.htm

Hope it helps

Detlev

PS: Please consider rewarding points for helpful answers on SDN! Thanks in advance!