cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DYNAMIC SEARCH help F4IF_INT_TABLE_VALUE_REQUEST not showing all the values from internal table

vieet
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I am creating a dynamic search help in Module Pool program. 

Under  AT SELECTION SCREEN ON VALUE REQUEST  Event, the below shown code is written.

vieet_1-1715949294234.png

I am trying to fetch all the records from custom table into t_ymcreq internal table in QAS. In debugging mode I can see that all the records (5512 records) from the database table is getting moved into internal table t_ymcreq. When I do F6 to get the popup as search help , the number of records I can see is only 5000 records in QAS .  IDEALLY as per my expectation , there should be all 5512 records should be shown in popup.

vieet_0-1715949650568.png

In Development 

everything is working fine in dev server. the table is haviing 3000+ records which are getting displayed as popup also. 

The issue is there only in QAS .

Is there any limit to the number of records to be shown in search help ?

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There's a user setting for the maximum number of entries to be displayed, and the maximum is 5000. Search the Web, it has been discussed already.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VGG
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

MAXRECORDS is a standard field within SAP Structure DDSHF4CTRL that stores Restrict length of list information. Please check the value in the debugging once.

Thank You,

Venu