cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Person_Firm CP after IS upgraded to 4.1 Patch 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

One of my client reported that the installed cleansing package gets removed after IS upgraded to 4.1 Patch 3. Anyhow I don't see a specific version of Cleansing Package for 4.1 Patch 3 on SMP. Did we miss something? Tried re-install but it's still not appearing. Thank you for any advice in advance.

View Entire Topic
former_member275696
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Try this:

Copy the 4.1 Cleansing Package installation contents to <SAP BusinessObjects>\InstallData\InstallCache\im.lac.ds.cpdata.cp-4.0-core-64\14.1.0.502\actions\data and rerun the Data Services installation using Repair.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this a bug even though the repair install it worked?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting the same problem - Cleanse Package feature greyed out in installer feature list - after installing 4.1 patch level 5. Designer and al_engine are reporting version 14.1.1.284, I have copied the cleanse package "PERSON_FIRM.zip" to .\14.1.1.284\actions\data to no effect.

Any ideas?

paula_augedahl
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Maurice,

Did you upgrade from an earlier version of DS 4.0?  If so after doing the normal DS install for 4.1, try doing a modify install and see if you can then select the Cleansing Package option.

See KBA 1740455 - Why does upgrade not offer Cleansing Package install option? - Data Services

http://service.sap.com/xsearch

Thanks,
Paula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paula

Long time since the old Firstlogic days?

This was a fresh install of 4.1 with SP01, no prior installation of 4.0. I did not install the cleanse package on the initial installation so this was a "modify" install.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry the patch level 5 was mis-leading, that pertained to the information platform install.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paula

See the note I just added about "modify" from "control panel"...

Will let you know if the install is successful.

Many thanks