cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there is a way to bring data from Employee Central Payroll into SAC by SAC provided connection?

UmeshJethwani
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello SAC experts,

I am trying to get the payroll data from Employee Central payroll into SAC model.

Is there a way to get this done using the standard connection provided by SAC?

Connection name: "SAP SuccessFactors"

When I use the above mention connection, I can see the two queries available in SAC, which are:

1. Employee Payroll Run Results

2. Employee Payroll Run Results Items

However, when imported, these qieries dont fetch any records.

Please suggest.

Best regards,

Umesh Jethwani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

UmeshJethwani
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi SAC experts,

It seems, the only two options to get the Employee Central Payroll data into SAC is via a third party API "EPIUSE Query Manager" or via "Flat file upload (SFTP)".

We had to reach out to SAP account manager for the clarification, and we got the above answer.

Regarding the query "Employee Payroll Run Resultsvisible in SAC, I'm not sure whats the purpose of this standard query, as this doesnt give any data.

Best regards,

Umesh Jethwani

TuncayKaraca
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

It means, based on your explanation, the SAP SuccessFactors connection in SAC is working well, no problem on the connection side. If you don't get any results for the queries, I would recommend you to check the filters in the queries and check some sample data in the backend in your case which is SAP SuccessFactors and use specific filters in your SAC queries.

Regards,
Tuncay

SadiyaSikander
Explorer
0 Kudos
Does SAP Success-factors Connection work to pull in Employee Central Payroll data. Kindly share more details in case you were able to successfully retrieve data . Thank you