cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interchangeability in APO DP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

In our Business process Our products under go supersessions in a very regular and frequent (frequency of supersessions approximately 30 - 40 product super-sessions per day).in following ways:

1)Forward interchangeable 2)Fully interchangeable

We are planning to implement APO DP.

How we can manage super sessions in APO DP?

How to integrate Super session master data from ECC with Demand planning?

I believe we have product interchangeability function in apo dp which supports supersessions with Like profiles.

But for every supersession , user need to create like profiles , it seems double work to the users.

How to automize supersessions in APO DP based on the Supersession master data of ecc.

Please give your coments.

Thanks

Vicky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any Guess?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Other than life cycle planning, use realignment function to address forward interchangability. The details of the predecessor or succssesor product details need to be maintained/uploaded in the realignment table.Then after realignment run the data will be transferred to sucessesor product.

Thanks,

Chan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How we an handle Fully interchangeable in DP?

I believe that this can be handled with Life Cycle planning with Like profiles.(please correct me if i am wrong)

In our scenarion, infact every day nearly 20 odd products undergo supersessions for which planners need to create Like profiles based on the supersessions which is much of manual effort.

How to automate the Like profiles with the supersession master data in the ECC? Please give your valuable suggessions.

Is it possible to CIF supersession master data from ECC?

Thanks

Vicky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Any guess on my requirment?

Thanks