SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! AVC and PO's

We are in the process of testing AVC and came across an issue.I create a PO in a previous fiscal year. I need to add a line item to the PO (either due to the fact that it is an extension or additional items were received on the PO). Funds availabil...

Resolved! AVC for GR (MIGO)

Hello everyone,I am experiencing a new situation here (for me) and I want to listen (read) to your opinion.Suppose that I have successful created a Purchase Order in fiscal year 2008. AVC has checked my available budget and increased my consumed amou...

Resolved! Transfer budget

Hi BCS Experts Help me i am facing one problem in budget transfer system accepting nagative amount while transferring budget amount between Budget type( Sender and receiver) eg Sender budget type having amount 75 but bymistake i am entering amount 1...

Down payment as commitment

Hi,We implemented fund management in system. Now we are posting advances in F-48, the amount consumed from budget and treated as actual expenses but i need all advances as commitment and at the same time it has to check the availability of budget als...

Related Topic Pages