SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Revenue Budgeting in FMBB

Hi,How do we create Revenue Budget in FMBB.I have entered the document as follows in FMBB:Fund Center Commitment Item AmountLOB1 Revenue 1000001) I have entered the amount in positive only. Is this correct??2) Then I...

Resolved! FM- Cut Over Activities

Hi,I am implementing FM in the mid of the year. What all documents should be considered for cut over1) Open PO's - If I want them to create commitment items.2) Close PO's - invoicing done, but in case credit memo in relation to those invoices is to ...

Resolved! ECC6 Derivation Rules

Hi All,Can anyone send me generic Derivation rules for FM integration with Asset Accounting(AA), HR & MM for ECC6.0?I am battling to get the derivation rules right for integration with these modules in ECC6.Information can also be sent to my mailbox....

GM Master Data Error

Hello Everyone,I'm trying to create a new Grant by copying an old one. The following errir comes up, which I've never seen before. Please help!Error - Grant creation not possible because initial user status cannot be set

New Field in MB21 transaction

Hi Experts, Our's is a Public Sector implementation. Client would like to use Reservation for Goods Issue. While creating a reservation manually with transaction MB21(Movement Type 201), user would like to enter 'Cost Center', 'G/L account' and 'Fund...

Resolved! Clarification Account

Hi.When does the processing incoming payment lot, and the does postings in the bank account and receivables account, the record includes the clarification account (values debit and credit ( -), effect zero).Help me, how can to eliminate the records ...

LSMW + Grant

Hi Guys!I want to use the BAPI_0035_CREATE with the LSMW to import Data into the System.If I try to select the Bapi Input Method with Bus Object Number : BUS0035 the system can't find the Object.Any Idea? Is it possible to use LSMW with the obove Bap...

Related Topic Pages