cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCo Web Server dynamic Destination System Tags

scottp
Explorer
0 Kudos

I'm attempting to configure PCo to act as a Web Server providing a simple REST service that accepts a Tag as an Input and returns current value of the Tag in the Output.

Looking at the Query destination system, it's possible to return pre-defined Tag values via a REST service, but I am unable to take the Input value and use this to build the 'Source System Tag' value.

Has anyone managed to achieve this type of process (or at least dynamically define a Tag using variables within any of the other processing inside PCo)?

I realise this can be achieved using MII, but in this scenario I am attempting to only use PCo.

Thanks, Scott.

View Entire Topic
constantin-lange
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Scott,

maybe that is no more relevant for you, maybe you are not working with SAP PCo anymore, ...

However, I finally found something in the documentation on dynamic tag writing/reading with the query destination systems: Creating a Query Destination System with Parameterizable Tag Names | SAP Help Portal

It should be indeed possible to write tags based on dynamic input from a web server. Let me know if you have follow-up questions on the concrete configuration on SAP PCo.

BG

Constantin