cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to schedule a maintenance order on particularly two dates in a month

SAP_WFRT
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Need to schedule a maintenance order on particular date of the month like 6th and 21st which should have completion requirement.

I tried creating a factory calender with only 6th and 21st as work days. yet while i schedule the order i get the below error.

Key date will also not work since key date will only work with minimum 30 days and multiple of month. but my frequency is 15 days . any idea 

Calculated date is after end of factory calendar ZZ; maintenance plan 263 Message no. IP733

View Entire Topic
matjazmoser
Participant
0 Kudos

Greetings,

you could try creating two maintenance plans. One for 6th day in the month and one for 21st day in month. 

Best regards, Matjaž.

SAP_WFRT
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your comment. As this scenario needs completion requirement we cannot create separate plans.

Thanks

matjazmoser
Participant
0 Kudos
Greetings, If actual dates are not so important you can create a maintenance plan with cycle 15 days and setup start date as 6th of next month. The date will vary from month to month unfortunately. But if the date is required then I think you need to develop some additional functionalities with help of developers.