Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No costing data exists - Accounting tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Presently we are using PPM 6.0.

We are getting some errors in Accounting tab of SAP PPM project.

After I set the status of the PPM project to "Flag for transfer" and go to Accounting tab, I am getting the below errors when I click on the Calculate button.

1. No costing data exists

2. Error occurred in accounting - see link controlling cockpit (cProjects)

Message No. DPR_FIN_GECCO024

Diagnosis

Errors occurred when transferring to accounting.

System Response

DPR_FIN_GECCO 024

Procedure

Choose the Controlling Cockpit (Project Management) link on the Accounting tab page. In the cockpit, you can create a variant with your Project Management project under Selection Variant Orders Project Management. The errors that occurred are then displayed. If no messages are displayed in the controlling cockpit, they have already been processed or deleted. If this is the case, trigger the transfer again.

No more messages are displayed once the transfer has been carried out successfully (that is, no errors occurred).

We have maintained all the necessary settings related to Accounting integration but still the problem persists.

Please help!

Thanks and regards,

Sameer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vengaiah,

I do not see anything messages related to the project under Transfer: Objects not created in COCPCPR.

However, when I check under Orders related to the project, I see the below erros

Thanks and regards,

Sameer Gudi

former_member388328
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

Are you trying to create PS or Internal Order ?

Thanking you

Vengaiah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vengaiah,

We are creating Internal Order.

Thanks and regards,

Sameer Gudi

former_member388328
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

System is trying create order 6000005, but there are some error in settlement rule creation as screen shot.

Please goto

spro - controlling - General Controlling -- Organization -- Maintain Versions   and maintain the operating concern for your controlling area.

Thanking you

Vengaiah

former_member388328
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

Please goto this tcode COCPCPR.  You can see the integration errors. Please paste here , so we can help you.

Thanking you

Vengaiah