cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offer Letter Template - Hidden Start Date field reverted in Recruiting post 1H2024 New Release

mandiarney
Participant
0 Kudos

I was wondering if there were any recent changes in the 1H2024 New Release that would have impacted configured fields and templated views (I've searched, but cannot find anything relevant via keyword search. I am still working through in-depth reviews of applicable changes from this release).

In our candidate offer letter, we had a start date field hidden/removed from view via prof service configuration. We had this removed as the "Start date" isn't the candidate/hires actual start date, based on our industry and business processes revolving around background checks etc. This was posing as a problem when candidates were submitting their 2 week notice w current employers using this as an actual confirmed start date. 

It was working until New Release, and now the field has begun to show up again in our Prev enviro. Anyone else encountered this? What can we do to revert this back? We need this change, the business group paid for it to be removed through provisioned service vendors, and we shouldn't have to adhere to this level of a dictated preference where it is not applicable and work has been invested to remove. 

Any insight for resolution would be greatly appreciated. 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)