cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Append option in Wizard (Import via Excel)

0 Kudos

Hello!

I can't see "Append role" option in Wizard

import-wizard.png

The Guide says that it have to be there

We use 10.5.9. (build 90) version of SEN

We use MS SQL DB

What could it be?

Maybe this is a bug

Best regards, Sergey

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ShaneLipke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Sergey,

I've just checked this screen on the same version - 10.5.9 - but the cloud system so it is running on HANA. The Append Roles attribute is indeed listed. I checked the user manual for the SQL version and it does indicate that the field should be displayed so either the manual is incorrect or there is something wrong with your Manager setup. In any case, please raise a support ticket to get support to identify the issue.

Regards
Shane

0 Kudos

Hello Shane!

Thank you for your answer.

We use on-premise and it seems to me that this option is only for cloud version. I've red questions with similar issue and all cases were about cloud version.

I've raised a ticket. Support says that we are using a Tomcat version (9.0.58) that is not supported for the 10.5.9 version of Enable Now. The supported TC versions for this are:

Version 7 (7.0.108 max.)

Version 8.5 (8.5.64 max.)

Version 9 (9.0.44 max.) - this version is used for Manager on another server. And also there is no "Append role" option

I keep texting with support but it seems to me that option is only available for cloud version and HANA DB or only for cloud.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ShaneLipke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sergey,

It is possible that the feature relates to the use of the HANA database, rather than SQL Server, there are many such features. Unfortunately, I'm not aware of whether this specific issue is related to HANA or is not available in the On Premise version.

Regards
Shane

0 Kudos

Thank you Shane. Your answers were realy helpful.

Let's see what Support will say

Best regards, Segey